I create digital experiences by mixing my skills in design, web technology and.
I also hold digital design workshops in Berlin, Cologne and Munich.
- experience design
- rapid prototyping
- creative direction
- interaction design
- frontend development
- style guides
- interface design
Are you interested in learning digital design?
Check out my workshop "Digital Design Deluxe".
Cologne: May 17 - 19
Munich: June 7 – 9
The 3-day-workshop at the Experience Design Institute XDi teaches you the principles, methods and tools of digital design. Learn the digital production chain between scribbles, wireframes, mockups and prototypes via a fictitious or real idea in theory and practice.
The workshop is ideal for:
- Graphic designers who have mainly worked in print.
- UX designers who would like to improve on screen design and prototyping.
- Developers who want to learn the design and concept part.
- Product people interested in sharpening their ideation, wireframing and prototyping skills.
- Project managers who want understand the digital design process more thoroughly.
- Curious young guns who are not sure which path to take, yet.
The workshops are currently in German. English editions may come by popular demand!
Some of my projects
Le Petit Plus
logo and business cards
prototype and screens
dealer web app
survey and analytics