I create digital experiences by mixing my skills in design, web technology and.
I also hold digital design workshops in Berlin, Cologne and Munich.
- experience design
- rapid prototyping
- creative direction
- interaction design
- frontend development
- style guides
- interface design
Are you interested in learning digital design?
Check out my workshop "Digital Design Deluxe".
Munich: November 6 – 8, 2017
Cologne: November 27 – 29, 2017
Berlin: March 19 – 21, 2018
Stuttgart: April 16 – 18, 2018
Cologne: May 23 – 25, 2018
Munich: June 11 – 13, 2018
During the 3-day-workshop at the Experience Design Institute XDi I will convey the principles, methods and tools of digital design. Learn the digital production chain between scribbles, wireframes, mockups and prototypes via a made-up or real idea in theory and practice.
A special emphasis is put on Sketch as it is one of the new tools that has emerged to become very popular for UI design in the past 4-5 years.
The workshop is ideal for:
- Graphic designers who have mainly worked in print.
- UX designers who would like to improve on screen design and prototyping.
- Developers who want to learn the design and concept part.
- Product people interested in sharpening their ideation, wireframing and prototyping skills.
- Project managers who want understand the digital design process more thoroughly.
- Curious young guns who are not sure which path to take, yet.
The workshops are currently in German. English editions may come by popular demand!
Some of my projects
Le Petit Plus
logo and business cards
prototype and screens
dealer web app
survey and analytics