I create digital experiences, mixing my skills in design, interactive coding, web technology and occasional.
I'm also a lecturer at the C<>DE University in Berlin.
In addition, I regularly hold digital design workshops in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich and also online.
Ways to get in touch with me
In case you're curious — German and Croatian are my native languages, I'm also fluent in English.
- experience design
- rapid prototyping
- creative direction
- interaction design
- frontend development
- interface design
Are you interested in learning digital design?
Check out my workshop "Digital Design Deluxe".
- 31.01 – 02.02.2022
- 25. – 27.04.2022
- 11. – 13.07.2022
During the 3-day-workshop at the Experience Design Institute XDi I will convey the principles, methods and tools of digital design. Learn the digital production chain between scribbles, wireframes, mockups and prototypes via a made-up or real idea in theory and practice.
The workshop is ideal for:
- Graphic designers who have mainly worked in print.
- UX designers who would like to improve on screen design and prototyping.
- Developers who want to learn the design and concept part.
- Product people interested in sharpening their ideation, wireframing and prototyping skills.
- Project managers who want to understand the digital design process more thoroughly.
- Curious young guns who are not sure which path to take, yet.
The workshops are currently in German. English editions may come by popular demand!